A ritual abuse search on Amazon.com of books on July 3, 2006 found 39 books on treating survivors, self-help for survivors, and supporting the existence of ritual abuse, as follows:
* Adams, Jeanne (2003) Drawn Swords: My Victory over Childhood Ritual Abuse. Mr. Light & Associates, Inc.
* Beckylane (1995). Where the Rivers Join: A Personal Account of Healing from Ritual Abuse, Press Gang Publishers.
* Boyd, Andrew (1995) Blasphemous Rumors: Is Satanic Ritual Abuse Fact or Fantasy? an Investigation. Harper Collins.
* Brown, Dee (1994). Satanic Ritual Abuse: A Therapist’s Handbook. Blue Moon Press.
Buchanan, Laura (1994). Satan’s Child: A Survivor Tells Her Story to Help Others Heal, Compcare. (On ritual abuse, but not found under my search)
** Constantine, A. (1997). Virtual Government : CIA Mind Control Operations in America. Feral House.
* Daymore, Rosie (2001). Blessed : Reclaiming My Life from the Horrors of Ritual Abuse. Life Path Publishing House.
Decamp, John W. (1996). The Franklin Cover-Up: Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska. A. W. T. (An important book that deals with ritual abuse, but not listed in my search for books on “ritual abuse”, “ritualistic abuse”, “Satanic abuse”, and “mind control programming”)
Dubois, William Edward Lee. (1992) Occult crime: Detection, investigation, and verification. San Miguel Press: Las Vegas, NM. (Listed on Amazon in 2003, but not in 2006)
** Feldman, G.C. (1993). Lessons from Evil, lessons from the Light. A True Story of Satanic Abuse and Spiritual Healing. Crown.
** Fewster, G. (Ed.) (1990). In the Shadow of Satan: The Ritual Abuse of Children (Journal of Child and Youth Care Special Issue. University of Calgary Press
* Fraser, George A.(Editor) (1997). The Dilemma of Ritual Abuse: Cautions and Guides for Therapists (Clinical Practice, No. 41), American Psychiatric Press.
Friesen, James G (1991). Uncovering the Mystery of MPD: Its Shocking Origins Its Surprising Cure. Heres Life Publications. (This book deals directly with ritual abuse, but was not listed in my search for books on “ritual abuse”, “ritualistic abuse”, “Satanic abuse”, and “mind control programming”)
* Hawkins (2001). Supporting Ritual Abuse Survivors.
* Hedges, Lawrence E. (1995) Remembering, Repeating, and Working Through Childhood Trauma: The Psychodynamics of Recovered Memories, Multiple Personality, Ritual Abuse, Incest, Jason Aronson.
* Hoffman, Wendy (1994). Ascent from Evil: The Healing Journey Out of Satanic Abuse, Triumph Books.
* Hudson, Pamela S. (1991) Ritual Child Abuse: Discovery, Diagnosis and Treatment, R & E Publishing.
* Jadelinn (1998). Spirit Alive: A Woman’s Healing from Cult Ritual Abuse
* La Fontaine, J.S. (1994) The Extent and Nature of Organised and Ritual Abuse: Research Findings. United Kingdom Department of Health Report. London, United Kingdom: HMSO Publications.
** Keith, J. (1998). Mind Control; World Control. Adventures Unlimited Press.
** Kennedy, W.H. (2004). Lucifer’s Lodge: Satanic Ritual Abuse in the Catholic Church. Reviviscimus.
** Langone, M (1995). Recovery from Cults: Help for Victims of Psychological and Spiritual Abuse. Norton.
* Lockwood, Craig (1993). Other Altars: Roots and Realities of Cultic and Satanic Ritual Abuse and Multiple Personality Disorder, Compcare.
* Lorena, Jeanne Marie and Levy, Paula (Editors) (1998). Breaking Ritual Silence: An Anthology of Ritual Abuse Survivors’ Stories. Trout and Sons.
Marron, Kevin (1988) Ritual Abuse. Seal Books. (Listed on Amazon in 2003, but not in 2006)
Mayer, Robert S. (1991). Satan’s Children: Case Studies in Multiple Personality, Putnam. (An important book that deals with ritual abuse, but not listed in my search for books on “ritual abuse”, “ritualistic abuse”, “Satanic abuse”, and “mind control programming”)
Moriah S. St. Clair, Mishlove, Jeffrey (1998). Abused Beyond Words: The Healing Journey of Reclaiming Our Inner Power and Peace by Speaking the Unspeakable Truth. Pathways United Publications.
* Noblitt, James Randall Noblitt, and Perskin, Pamela Sue (2000) Cult and Ritual Abuse: Its History, Anthropology, and Recent Discovery in Contemporary America, Revised Edition. Praeger Publishing.
* Oksana, Chrystine (2001). Safe Passage to Healing: A Guide for Survivors of Ritual Abuse.
** Patterson, O. (1999). Rituals of Blood: Consequences of Slavery in Two American Centuries. Civitas Book Publiher.
** Perlmutter, D. (2003). Investigating Religious Terrorism and Ritualistic Crimes. CRC.
* Reed, Robert D. and Kaus, Daniel S.(1993). Ritual Child Abuse (How & Where to Find Facts and Get Help, R & E Publishers.
* Richardson, Anna (1997), Double Vision: A Travelogue of Recovery from Ritual Abuse, Trilogy Books.
* Rose, Emilie P. (1996) Reaching for the Light: A Guide for Ritual Abuse Survivors and Their Therapists, Pilgrim Press.
* Ross, Colin A. and Loftus, Elizabeth F. (Contributor) (1995). Satanic Ritual Abuse: Principles of Treatment, University of Tornonto Press.
* Ryder, Daniel and Noland, Jane T. (1992). Breaking the Circle of Satanic Ritual Abuse: Recognizing and Recovering from the Hidden Trauma. Compcare.
* Sakheim, David K., and Devine, Susan E. (Contributor) (1994). Out of Darkness: Exploring Satanism and Ritual Abuse, Lexington Books.
* Sanford, Doris, and Evans, Graci (Illustrator) (1990). Don’t Make Me Go Back, Mommy: A Child’s Book About Satanic Ritual Abuse, Multnomah.
*Scott, Sara (2001). The Politics and Experience of Ritual Abuse: Beyond Disbelief. Open University Press.
* Sinason, V. (1994) Treating survivors of satanic abuse. Routledge: London, and NY, NY.
* Smith, Margaret (1993) Ritual Abuse: What It Is, Why It Happens, and How to Help. Harper, San Francisco.
** Stardancer (1989). Turtleboy and Jet the Wonderpup: A therapeutic comic for ritual abuse survivors.
* Stratford, Lauren (1994). Stripped Naked. Pelican Publishing.
** Swissler, M.A. (1991). Deliverance from evil: Survivors of ritualistic abuse speak out. Pasadena Publishing
** Wooden, K. (1986). Child lures: Family guide for prevention of youth exploitation : molestation, abduction, incest, drugs, ritual abuse, pornography. Wooden Publishing House.
* Woodsum, Gayle M.(1998). The Ultimate Challenge: A Revolutionary, Sane and Sensible Response to Ritualistic and Cult-Related Abuse. Action Resources International.
“WOUNDED HEART *** SOARING SPIRIT”, by Sandra of the Gardens. Description by author: “WOUNDED HEART *** SOARING SPIRIT” is a in-depth sharing of my healing journey experienced through expression. I am a retired art therapist and a survivor of ritual abuse. My journey has been one of triumph through unity and diversity, love and respect, courage and kindness. It would be an honor to have you share in our journey.
The profits from the book all go to the shelter for clients to have a gift of empowerment upon their reentering the community. The cost of printing and binding each book is 25.00 and 2.00 for shipping in the U.S.A. If you wish to make a donation of 3.00 then the book will cost 30.00. I am doing this on my own to preserve the integrity of the book. This book was created by my internal collective community by telling their truth through pictures and words.
Thank you for your part in the healing journey.
With Love and Life in Truth, Compassion and Integrity (not integration),
Sandra of the Gardens ( a collective bouquet of unity and diversity)
Sandra of the Gardens
P.O. Box 427
Gabriels, NY 12939
The following books and videotapes are not offered by Amazon at this time. However, they may be ordered from:
BRICE TAYLOR TRUST
P.O. Box 332
Lynn, NC 28750
Thanks for the Memories, The Truth Has Set Me Free. 313 pages. $24.95 + $5 shipping for each book (U.S.) $ ________
Description by Author: Brice Taylor is a healed survivor of satanic ritual abuse, witchcraft and MKULTRA government mind control. Within this book are the memoirs of her use as a mind-controlled, slave labor force used in and out of the White House. Introduction by Walter Bowart, author of Operation Mind Control; with Historical Overview of Mind Control in the Modern Context, by Ron Patton. This autobiographical account of Brice’s personal experience, reveals the hidden purpose behind the ritual abuse and mind control that is being reported around the world. It centers around her memories of being conditioned through childhood in order to be used by Bob Hope and Henry Kissinger, as a mind-controlled slave into adulthood…and used as a presidential sex/espionage toy and personal “mind file” computer by many to further the agenda of those seeking to bring in the New World Order.
REVIVIFICATION: A Gentle, Alternative Memory Retrieval Process For Trauma Survivors. 12 pages
$5.00 + $1.50 shipping for each booklet (U.S.)
Forward by Dr. Catherine Gould, renowned expert in the recovery of ritual abuse. Excerpts from Dr. Gould, “In this book, Brice Taylor addresses some of the largest problems trauma survivors encounter in their attempts to integrate traumatic memory material into full conscious awareness. What she offers in this book are methods for surviving the process of retrieving and integrating memory material, so excruciating that it has the potential to flood the survivor’s consciousness and derail his or her life. Brice demonstrates how some survivors may be able to reap the benefits of integrating the content of the memory into full conscious awareness without being devastated by the memory’s emotional impact. The Revivification method offers the individual who is in recovery, and who has no way of knowing from hour to hour or day to day what piece of memory will next trickle or burst into awareness, something of a road map of how to manage these unpredictable shifts in consciousness. For a person in recovery, good tools like, Revivification can make the difference between ending up in the hospital after a suicide attempt, or taking a step forward in remembering and healing. What could be more valuable than that?” … Dr. Catherine Gould.
New two part Video!! MKLUtra with Brice Taylor and Ted Gunderson. Running time: 3 hours.
$24.95 (shipping included at not extra charge)
Mind Control Video
$19.95 (shipping included at no extra charge)
Chicago news interview with FBI, Ted Gunderson & CIA, Chip Tatum, that validates mind control. Plus interview with Walter Bowart (author, Operation Mind Control), in which he confirms seeing Brice with a famous movie star. Running time: 1 hour 45 minutes
Common Program Themes Video
$19.95 (shipping included at no extra charge)
Brice speaks about ritual abuse and common programming mind control themes while she displays her artwork. Also includes Lynne Moss Sharman, ACHES (Advocacy Committee for Human Experimentation Surviviors) introducing the video sent to President Clinton in 1998 by survivors of mind control, requesting a presidential hearing. Video sent to Clinton is included. Running time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Tax (North Carolina Residents add 5% sales tax) $ _____
I can send more to help provide the above books and tapes to those who cannot afford to pay for them.
TOTAL ENCLOSED $ ________
(checks payable to Brice Taylor Trust)
Please send check or money order to:
BRICE TAYLOR TRUST
P.O. Box 332
Lynn, NC 28750